L-shaped desks are wrapping effect desk which are very good for your small home office for its maximum usage. This design L-shaped desk is cheap, easy to assemble and effective. This work will take approximately one hour and an hour and a half to build it.
Instructions of build L-Shaped desks
- Cut the sheet of plywood diagonally. Starting with 24 inches (60 cm) on the side of 8 feet (2.5 m). The diagonal cut ends to 24 inches (60 cm) from one end to another timber. Cut the plate 18 inches (45 cm) into four equal parts.
- Measure the height of the cabinets and L-Shaped desks. Short plate 1 8 (20 cm 3) into two equal parts. For example, if your filing cabinets are 2 feet (60 cm) tall, the 1 of 8 (20 cm 3) of the board shall be 4 feet (1 m) long.
- Paint the plywood and boards 1 of 8 (20 cm 3) and allowed to dry.
- Creates a “V” with Tables 1 of 8 (20 cm 3). Bolted joints. Put them in the corner with the tip out.
- Place the plywood face down on the floor. Place the slices diagonally to create the “L”.
- Check the bottom of the plywood with the width of each cabinet. Riding a trim piece on each side of binder with two screws.
- Set the wood around the outside of the table. Iron around the edge so that the bar is sticking with adhesive to wood.
Tags: l shaped desks
13 How To Build L Shaped Desks Photos